Canadian Tire / auto service
I went to Canadian Tire, mavis rd Mississauga on December 28th, 2013 to get rust proofing done on my car. I have Nissan Altima 2005. I chose a complete corrosion package that had an 18 month warranty. I had them do this. In March I saw corrosion dots on my car. I went back to them and the store staff was very rude and said the service manager is not in and they cant make decision. When I called the service manager whose name is Tony he told me that it was the corrosion company's responsibilty. Then he called me again and said that the corrosion company's warranty did not cover me since they only cover cars from 2011 forward. No one had told me that when I was getting the treatment done. Tony also kept on telling me that since I am not the original owner of the car (as if it was a crime) how do I know if the car wasn't already rusted. They should have told me before doing the rust proofing if it was or not. They always seem to cheat you out your money by telling you that there is so much more wrong with your car when you go to get something as simple as an oil change done.
I have called and left three messages for the store manager Andre Graham and he has not bothered to return a single call.
I believe to Canadian Tire to be the biggest cheats and would advice people never to go there.
More Canadian Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service 
- Canadian Tire Emissions Inspection - e test 
- Canadian Tire - return
- Canadian Tire - parts and service
- Canadian Tire - damange to engine auto repair 
- Canadian Tire Store - filthy public washroom