Canadian Tire — auto and tire sevice
We had a wheel taken into the Alcona branch. It had a leak, and we wanted to have them diagnose where the problem was. As we took it in on Saturday, December 8th, they only took our phone number saying they will contact us in the afternoon. They never did, so we drove over, and they didn't even open a work order for our wheel, saying they will call us today, Sunday, December 9th, to pick up. They did not call, we drove over again, and the wheel was standing on the exact same spot where we left it. They did however say it has been fixed but no one could tell us what the initial problem was. The customer service overall was horrible, even the manager to whom we spoke about it today, said "what do you want me to do about this?". Having worked in the service industry myself, this is not how any customer should be treated. We are not people who complain at all, but a wheel with winter tires are especially important during Canada's winter months. Safety should be their concern too. The fact that we cannot see what has been done, and no one to confirm, makes us wonder if we were treated as sub-par customers, because it was only one wheel, and not a whole set of new wheels.
I would suggest you send staff on customer service training.
Jane and Arnold Nepgen
More Canadian Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service 
- Canadian Tire Emissions Inspection - e test 
- Canadian Tire - return
- Canadian Tire - parts and service
- Canadian Tire - damange to engine auto repair 
- Canadian Tire Store - filthy public washroom