Canada Post / no attempted delivery
I took a day off work to ensure I was available for my delivery package.
No one buzzed my condominium, left a pickup ticket, not knocked on my door - I have a very protective dog who barks at the slightest noise in the hallway.
I had been checking all day, low and behold at 2:13 delivery was attempted. While I was on my sofa watching reruns. Waiting.
I went to my mailbox and my front entryway and no ticket as indicated.
I suspect the item never left the truck and he didn't notice until he was leaving. Hence the attempted delivery scan and no ticket.
I will never use canada post for anything again.
More Canada Post Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking 
- Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number 
- Canada Post - undeliverable mail 
- Canada Post - missing delivery 
- Canada Post - no delivery attempt 
- Canada Post - services
- Canada Post - customer service
- Canada Post - mail lady and her manager
- Canada Post Service (Kensington Store) - horrible and inconsistent customer counter service
- Canada Post - mail