Canada Postmultiple letters mailed never delivered

Over the last couple years I have mailed letters, some containing cheques, that have never been delivered to their destination. This has happened 3-4 times during the last couple years, with the last missing letter (containing a cheque) mailed July 12, 2018. This has created embarrassment on my part and resulted in past due notices. In the past, cheques were never cashed.

The letters have always been mailed at one of two community mail boxes. The mail boxes are located at:
1) L7B 1B5 in the community box I receive my mail for 79 Carmichael Cres. King City, Ontario. I have on several occasions seen the mail delivered to this community box later in the evening, when it is dark.
2) L7E 1C1 the community mailbox on Chapel St, behind 27 Queen St North, Bolton (Caledon), Ontario

I do not know which box the missing mail has been posted in. I would be curious to know if other people at either postal code have complained about missing posted letters. While I am sure it is very rare, I wonder if the delivery person is failing to take posted mail to the post office; or there is a problem where mail from those locations are processed.

I would appreciate an inquiry to the postmasters in King Cityand Bolton Ontario or the supervisor in charge of the processing centers.

Thank you for your assistance. I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely