Canada Post / losing or delivering my package to someone else

Moose Jaw, SK, Canada Review updated:

I was supposed to receive a package, said it was delivered October 30th. I've got nothing. It was either lost or they delivered it to the wrong mailbox and someone else got it. Beyond furious right now as it's something that cannot be replaced. Will not be mailing anything through Canada Post again. I am so upset because I won't ever get it now. Thanks.

Ka
Nov 06, 2017

Comments

• On
      Nov 17, 2017

Something sort of similar just happened to me. $200 in flavor concentrates, some of which are sensitive to temperature. I've ordered these month after month and when they're inside the community postbox, you can smell them from 10 feet away.

I received delivery notice, usually get a key to the large package boxes, nothing this time. Lodged a complaint, was told to call back after 8PM EST because "it could still get delivered". Like guys, I can smell that they're in there. Doesn't matter - it's "policy" (aka I'm lazy and don't want to deal with your problem petty human).

Driver either didn't leave a key or left it in the wrong mailbox. Either way since it's Friday night now nothing will be done until Monday. I talked to a Lisa and a Pierre, both supervisors. Both did nothing but email and leave a voicemail with the depot responsible for our postal code. Like why aren't you lighting a fire under that depot's [censor]? If they didn't respond to your first email, you think a VM is going to do any good? And how [censor] hard is it to come by and drop a key in my mailbox? And of course, while their customer service department is open till 11, anyone that could potentially do anything about your issue checks out at 6. Supervisors just are like nope, you're waiting till Monday now. Also, if an individual can be fined for withholding mail, why can't these guys be fined for the same? My mail is RIGHT there, I just don't have those keys (2A, 3B etc.) to access it!!

Those [censor] are heartless and care about nothing except collecting their cheques which our tax dollars pay for and are protected by their stupid [censor] union. Then they whine and strike asking for more money! Why the hell should we pay people for [censor] up at their job? If I screwed up at this kind of level, I would have been fired. Unbelievable.

They like to make you feel like they're giving you 110% but they just send an email like "customer needs key, plz drop one off..if you have time". Like the driver is going to go out of his or her way to do that. They do the bare minimum possible and that's it. This needs to stop. If I had other choices (I've had bad luck with others like FedEx, UPS, DHL and Purolator.) that were actually good, I'd never use CP ever again.