Canada Post / It's cold outside and we can't get mail delivered.
2 days of cold weather and the postal motto "Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds" but if it's cold we can't deliver. THERE IS NO BAD WEATHER JUST BAD CLOTHING CHOICES! We live in Canada it gets cold in January. So package is at the depot for a extra 5 days after arriving in town? Maybe hire people who were born here that could get the job done. And get some customer service that doesn't speak broken English as talking to Rajani was just horrible on the ears with asking her to repeat what she is saying.
More Canada Post Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking 
- Canada Post - undeliverable mail 
- Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number 
- Canada Post - missing delivery 
- Canada Post - no delivery attempt 
- Canada Post - Retrieval of package
- Canada Post - delivery
- Canada Post - express package service
- Canada Post - apparent attempt at delivery
- Canada Post - improper drop off