Canada Post / inept service
I received two delivery notices in my community mailbox for items that I cannot pickup until afternoon of the next day because the larger drop box were full of other neighbour's packages.
One of the items is a birthday present that arrived in toronto 4 days ago. It took only two days to get to toronto from california yet it will sit for two days because my carrier would rather spend 5 minutes writing out a delivery notice than take 30 seconds to drop it off at my house that passed by twice while I was walking to my mailbox.
When I called to complain the representative said that is the policy. These policies need to change. I should not get penalized because my neighbours had deliveries that took up both drop box spaces. Ironically, the two items delivered were a watch and a camera remote and would have both fit in my regular box so this is unneeded frustration from an asinine company.
More Canada Post Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking 
- Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number 
- Canada Post - undeliverable mail 
- Canada Post - missing delivery 
- Canada Post - no delivery attempt 
- Canada Post - services
- Canada Post - customer service
- Canada Post - mail lady and her manager
- Canada Post Service (Kensington Store) - horrible and inconsistent customer counter service
- Canada Post - mail