Canada Post / no po - returned to sender
Ordered a package from the US on Marc 12/09. It was shipped by USPS-Int until it reached Canada - where it was then handled by Canada-Post.
The package arrived in town here, but was "returned to sender" immediately only on account of having no pob number included in the address.
In a town of just over 5400, you'd think that "they" could've at least had the "consideration and courtesy" to look up the street number and name in their databases, instead of just putting it back on the truck and returning it back to the sender in California. They probably would have located the pob number for it if they were decent enough to check. They didn't even attempt to make delivery.
Their "NO PO - RETURN TO SENDER" policy is a very irritating, inconsiderate, thoughtless and just plain LAZY way of managing parcels for delivery to Northern BC recipients.
More Canada Post Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking 
- Canada Post - undeliverable mail 
- Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number 
- Canada Post - missing delivery 
- Canada Post - no delivery attempt 
- Canada Post Corporation - snow removal around mailboxes
- Canada Post - incompetence
- Canada Post Corporation - package pickup age verification procedure
- Canada Post Corporation - my packages that has been shipped out of mississauga and to be delivered to etobicoke
- Canada Post Corporation - loss of my package and money