Canada Post — fuel surcharge
Sending a small package (book) to overseas from Canada via Canada Post is now becoming a huge nightmare. Their postal rate is world's highest and the service is the worst. A package I sent recently to England weighed under 1kg, they charged me $7.35 fuel surcharge on the top of a hefty fee for postage. A book mailed to me from Vancouver on May 8th was only delivered to me on June 8- a whole month to move a 16 oz book from a state bordering mine. A birthday card mailed from Halifax, Nova Scotia on May 28th arrived in Edmonton Alberta only on 12th June- after 15 days.
Canada Post is too eager to raise the price on stamps and postage, but their efficiency in regards to delivery has gone to the gutter.
More Canada Post Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking 
- Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number 
- Canada Post - undeliverable mail 
- Canada Post - missing delivery 
- Canada Post - no delivery attempt 
- Canada Post - services
- Canada Post - customer service
- Canada Post - mail lady and her manager
- Canada Post Service (Kensington Store) - horrible and inconsistent customer counter service
- Canada Post - mail