Canada Post — delivery took 6 days when I paid for 2 day delivery
Product was ordered on Jan 12, 2017 and a shipping fee of $45 for 2 days Xpress shipping was paid.
Tracking number is: [protected]
Now, I needed this package for Monday, Jan 16. The date is was originally said to arrive. I waited all week with no update on the website. Calling Canada Post did no good. It apparently arrives on Jan 19, however, no notice card was left or any info. I seen Canada Post come by today but the lady knew nothing about my delivery. Website told me to pick it up (With the notice card i never did receive) on the next business day.
My problem is why did i pay the extra $31 for shipping to only have it take the same time as regular shipping rates. This is not the first time this has happened and have not said anything before but now it is irritating.
My desirable resolution is for Canada Post to refund me the difference between the regular shipping and express shipping cost which was $31. They can then recover their costs from the company that charged me the express rate as they told me it was out of their control when it left to come to me.
Thank you for your time and attention into this matter. I was greatly inconvenienced by this mix-up and some resolution would help a bit.
More Canada Post Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking 
- Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number 
- Canada Post - undeliverable mail 
- Canada Post - missing delivery 
- Canada Post - no delivery attempt 
- Canada Post - services
- Canada Post - customer service
- Canada Post - mail lady and her manager
- Canada Post Service (Kensington Store) - horrible and inconsistent customer counter service
- Canada Post - mail