Canada Post Corporation — canada post strike
It is absolutely ridiculous and disgusting that you would choose to strike just before Christmas, but then that's why you did it isn't it? So you'd get what you wanted!! If you wanted to go on strike, you had the rest of the year to do it!
I'm a Canadian living overseas and my family and I don't get to see each other often. We all look forward to receiving cards/presents during Christmas and it makes me angry and very sad to know that on Christmas morning, none of us will have anything to open from each other. My Father will also have nothing from me for his birthday in January.
Just think of all the kids that won't have presents to open because gifts parents have ordered for them will not be delivered, and all of their little letters to Santa that won't get delivered.
You should be ashamed of yourselves! I will choose to use courier from now on as you are such a disappointment!
How dare you do something like this now. I bet if the tables were turned, you would be fuming! NEVER again will I use your service!!! YOU SELFISH GREEDY [censored]!!!
More Canada Post Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking 
- Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number 
- Canada Post - undeliverable mail 
- Canada Post - missing delivery 
- Canada Post - no delivery attempt 
- Canada Post - services
- Canada Post - customer service
- Canada Post - mail lady and her manager
- Canada Post Service (Kensington Store) - horrible and inconsistent customer counter service
- Canada Post - mail