Camping World / product/service

1 Oxford AL, United States

Bought a 2017, Mallard by Heartland from Camping World, in Oxford AL. Had three different window leaks that were never sealed from the manufacturing company. Also the pipes from fresh water tank was never connected by company. This caused water to run inside the camper from the outside vent, and rotted the master bedroom floor and wall. The leak wasn't noticed because it was leaking under the step in the bedroom. When I returned it to Camper World on December 27, 2017, they only stated it's not their problem, it's Heartland. Camper World stated they would submit the issues to Heartland and if accepted Camper World would fix the leaks. I stated what about mold, he stated no he don't fix mold issues plus you shouldn't have any. As I inspected the Camper I noticed all seals around the doors and around the camper were only half sealed. I'm very dissatisfied with Camper World selling these campers knowing how poorly their assembled. And the fact that they wash their hands of the problems and place it on Heartland. The Service Manager was very disrespectful, acted like he didn't have the time. Never introduced himself, held his hand up before I could say one word, as he didn't want me to talk. I have never been treated so badly by a Manager.

Gi