Camping Worldpoor customer service in service dept

I had the skylight on my travel trailer replaced at the end of Sept 2016, just before the camper went into storage for the winter. When I took it out to get it ready for the camping in April 2017, I saw the skylight was leaking when I was washing the roof. I tried calling their service dept. on Friday, 4/28/17. The first 2 calls were not answered by service and eventually transferred to a main office somewhere. Both times the person answering took my info and sent it to the service dept.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Golden, COLater Friday I called again and could tell it was being transferred again, so knowing the outcome I didn't bother to stay on the line. Even tried the parts dept. but know answer there either. Tried again around 4:30 and finally got someone in service, but since he didn't write the service order, he couldn't help me and would have the person who wrote contact (who was there at the time) contact me. Saturday came and went and now it is Monday morning and no returned calls. Tried service again and low and behold, no one answered and I was again transferred to some main office who took my info again. This is probably the worst customer service I have ever had with any company. They don't care enough to answer phone or return calls.

Ki