Camping World / horrible customer service

United States, Colorado
Camping world
I ordered a $1, 000 AC unit it took them a week just to email me that it was on backorder and then took another 15 days to arrive. There wasn't a dent or scratch on the box it came in. When we took it out the box it had 5 broken pieces we had no choice but to install it we had been without AC for a month already. I called customer service and told them that I needed a new one before I sent this back I couldn't wait another two weeks she said ok we will get back to you within 48 hours. four days later I call again and from the get go this guy didn't seem too happy with his job he literally cut me off mid sentence and put me on hold and hung up, if it wasn't on purpose why did he never call me back, so I call back and I was pretty mad so I apologize to the kind lady in advance and told her what had just happened she was totally nice and understandable she told me that in the system it said that I was to print out the papers on the internet and stick it on the box and return it first off I never received that email secondly I had to explain again that I have to have a replacement before I send this back and she understood and told me to please wait a second & that she wouldn't hang up on me that she had tI talk to her supervisor she comes back and tells me there's no way they can do that, that's their policy and I told her we spent $1000 there was no dings on the box so I it wasn't UPS it was placed in the box that way I told her there was no way I'm sending this back and its take another 2 weeks for this package to get there and another two weeks for them to send one out again she talked to her supervisor again another 2 or 3 times before we finally had something resolved but in the end I still had to pay for a brand new product that would take 2 weeks to get here. I asked her if there was going to be any problems with getting my reimbursement from the first a.c. and she told me it would all be taken care of. I feel like I shouldn't have to call four times to resolve an issue that should have never taken place in the beginning I believe that this is not very good customer service making the customer pay twice for a mistake that happened on your end and cause so much stress. I have photos but when I try to attach them it says the photos are too large.
Aug 8, 2015