Camping World / 2018 coleman camper

1 New Port Richey, FL, United States

Spent $25K on a brand new Coleman camper. The bumper was damaged, and we assured it would be replaced ASAP. We were at the store for over 4 hours, waiting for our unit to be prepared, and as soon as we entered the camper, the electronics malfunctioned and we had to wait another hour while they replaced it. We have had the camper for 7 weeks and still no bumper, and when we call, no one has any idea where it is or how much longer it will be. We have used the unit IN OR DRIVEWAY for 8 nights, and the awning has 2 leaks, one of the shades is broken, a drawer is falling apart, the furnace rattles, and 2 wire harnesses have severe cuts in them. THEN they call me, not about the repairs, but to tell me they have given me the title to the wrong camper! I had to drive 45 minutes back to the store to bring them the wrong title and wait to get the right one back from DMV! I then emailed 2 weeks ago about the repairs, still no reply. I called today, and got an extremely rude person in parts and service on the phone. All we have gotten is a runaround after spending $25K cash at this place. I wish we had never dealt with this dealership, wish I had read the reviews first because they get ONE star on yelp!

Le