Camel Cigarettes / camel cash has been missing from cigarettes
My husband and I have been loyal Camel smokers for several years, and recently have been very disappointed in the quality of packaging and the fact that the camel cash has been missing from my husband's cigarettes for the last 2 to 3 weeks.
The packaging complaint is that the hard packs of Camel full flavor and Camel Special Lights has no flaps glued on the box lids.
We are now finding out there is no place to lodge a complaint directly with Camel or RJ Reynolds about these issues. We want them to know we are considering finding a brand with their competition to switch to.
Also, we notice that we no longer receive the camel cash catalog, but this is supposedly available online. We did prefer to receive the catalog by snail mail, so we could look at them anytime, at our leisure, and not have to be online to do so.
If you could help us out by getting in contact with them, we would appreciate it.
More Camel Cigarettes Complaints & Reviews
- Camel - camel double cigarettes - purple and mint
- Camel Cigarettes - camel activate purple mint price in south africa
- Camel - new camel crush packaging 
- Camel - camel double mint and purple
- Camel Cigarettes - faulty or fake
- Camel - Camel Activate Purple Cigarettes
- Camel - camel menthol 
- Camel - camel crush silver
- Camel - camel menthol
- Camel - camel menthol crush