Calypso Cay Resort / Buyer beware

Well everyone Calypso Cay a Timeshare resort located at 4951 Calypso Cay Way, Kissimmee, Florida 34746 is prepareing for the Holidays.

They have experienced a lack of sales and interest on the part of consumers.

They are once again putting blame of the lack of sales on their sales force.

These Idiots in management are so self consumed that they walk around with their eyes closed to the reality of the economy.

Their new approach is that their sales staff has to memorize the sales pitch. What a crock of crap. If they think that is going to be their saving grace I can only laugh at how stupid they are and it sounds.

Everyone except the management of all Timeshares know that timeshare is washed up, Finished.The years of GREED, LIES ect have finally caught up with an industry that once consisted and still does of arrogant, bragging, condensending ***.

TIMESHARE is the one word that is worse than USED CAR SALESMAN.

At least with a used car you can use it more that one or two weeks a year.

Timeshare is going to be a product that you may never use if these companies continue to fall the way they have in the last year.

As I stated years ago timeshares are going to be the slums of the future and signs of that are starting to exist in the Kissimmee/Orlando Area.

If consumers like to be ILL Advised by Individuals desperate to make a dollar, purchase a timeshare and experience the real meaning of getting the shaft.

The management will do anything to make the next sale and you the consumer will be left hanging on a thread. Question everything and believe nothing that is related to timeshare.

BUYER BEWARE.

Er

Comments

• Do
      14th of Dec, 2009

I need some help. I received the e-mail below when i enquired as to where my vacation package was. to this da i have still received nothing :-(

From: amejia@calypsocay.com
    To: donnamaree88@hotmail.com
    Subject: RE: Talbott-Nelson JAG091308102
    Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 09:53:39 -0400

Good Morning Mrs. Talbot-Nelson,
    If you are interested on receiving your package, we can easily send you the package by post. The thing it's that because I do not have you in the system, I cannot check exactly what they had offered you. It would only be on the vacation package in which I can request for the shipping department to send out to you.That's why on my last email I simply asked you if you wanted the package or would like a refund, so that we do not have to go through the process of getting you then refunded, when you already received your package, because it may take longer for you to received your money back then. But if you know you are going to use your package, we can just send it to you and you may set your your date.
    I'm just trying to making it easy for you, because once the vacation package it's send, to get a refund, it would be longer for you. Thanks.

Aeline Mejia