Burger King / poor service/overcharging
I stopped at Burger King this morning for breakfast. I ordered 6 "shots" at a price of $1.39 for 2. The gal rang up 2 shots and 4 shots. The 4 shots totaled $2.89. At 2 for $1.39, math tells me the total for 4 should be $2.78. When I inquired about the overcharge I was told "oh, thats just the way it rings up". I then told her, in that case, I wanted 3 sets of shots and the overcharge back. The gal handled it poorly, yelled to the gal in back that I wanted 11 cents back, she would have to come up and give it to me! I was the only one in the store at the time and the wait was long that I started looking at the receipt and found this overcharge.
What is Burger King doing, overcharging everyone this way?
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - inconsiderate employee
- Burger King - upper management
- Burger King - complaint about safety measures for customer
- Burger King - customer service manager derrick
- Burger King - does not let you wait in drive thru