Burger King / the worst customer service I ever experienced.
It would have been ok, but the customer service was not even present...i walked into the burger king on greenhaven and florin. Waited for a girl, i dont know how long to fill her soda. She asked for help at front counter multiple times, but two employees just said follow the instructions on the machine..that wasnt there. I just wanted some water even though i paid for whatever i wanted. I went to counter to ask for water, then got sickened by the response of"you have to use the machine provided ".. a stupid situation that could have been easy fixed with just a small amount of customer service. And no they were not busy, manager actually said why didnt get him (me) water from the drive thru machine? Thats when i walked out .
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - Your establishment
- Burger King - The employees 
- Burger King - Service 
- Burger King - Double Bacon Smokehouse Burger 
- Burger King - service