Burger King / broken tooth filling

1 Northport, AL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 205-333-8014

First, I ordered what I wanted and then was told they were out; they had just sold the last one. So I ordered something different. I bit into the sandwich which was hard as a rock and it broke the filling in my tooth which then fell out! Tried to just eat the meat on sandwich and it was spoiled or tainted. Went to another BK who gave me the order I had originally wanted and gave me the phone number of the district manager. I called him and he promised to call me back that day. No call. I called him back 2 weeks later and reminded him of this and he told me he would have to call someone else and get them to call me. I gave him my number to do so. So far, no call back yet. One more day and I will call customer relations. Either they will pay for my tooth repair or my lawyer will be in touch!!

Ba

Comments

13th of Apr, 2009

First, dont be a cheap ###. Second, get some balls and you go to that BK and you get your freakin money right now. Use as much force as possible, drive your car right through the front door and get a BK broiler, the way you want! Third, using third world dentists for your teef is not a good idea, ever.