Burger King / misleading advertising

Lake Orion, MI, US Review updated:

I went to the BK in Lake Orion, Mi on 11/27/2017.There was a sign next to the drive thru speaker advertising 2for6 $ Whoppers/Chicken Sandwiches and Chicken Fries mix and match. I questioned my bill when I got to the window and I was told the sign was wrong and I was charged full price for my Whopper and Chicken Fries.I was told if I wanted to wait for an employee to go outside and take a picture to bring back for the manager to confirm what I was saying I could wait. I was on a lunch hour and did not have time for all that nonsense. Michigan law says posted prices are to be honored. I didn't even plan on ordering Chicken fries until I saw that sign. I probably will not be going back to Burger King. Its not the customers job to know if a sign is current or not and advertising on site should be honored at all times.

Pu
Nov 27, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 27, 2017

Did you check if the sign had a date on it? Or an exclusions apply notice? Either way, I did check the law you are mentioning and it states that "prepared food intended to be immediately eaten" are excluded from it.