Burger King / aaaargh!

McLaughlin Blvd.Milwaukie, OR, United States Review updated:

Aaaargh! just went to the king in milwaukie oregon on McLaughlin Blvd. ordered the loaded steak house burger... its great when you actually get it. For the sixth time in a row, was given the wrong burger. Furthermore, the young woman at the window was using obscenity's to the manager about customers. They then asked me to pull around to the parking lot to wait... i was the only person in the drive thru!!! This is more difficult than it sounds as you exit onto a four lane highway, then have to cross traffic again. When I asked "are you serious?" the young woman rudely replied "YES!" in my defense, i was very nice to the woman and still cant figure out what her problem was! My action is to tell every friend i have to stay away from that location.
Br

Comments

Sh
  11th of Jan, 2008
I'm done with Burger King. As everybody knows, they started doing their 24hr drivethru while back.

They are not pulling it off.

When I use their drivethru in the morning, noon, it's great. No matter the location, I receive a great, speedy service.

Their night shift people(on two different location) are borderline (excuse me)###s, and/or they don't speak english. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of people with limited english who does more than great. It's just that ones I 've seen working in Tigard(schollsferry&99w) at night are dumb as a rock.

I would call that "1-800" number on the back of the receipt and complain about what happend with my order this time, but the guy didn't give me a receipt either. Smart.

Burger King Logo Burger King