Burger King / improper treatment
On 12/4/2018 I went to the drive through at burger king (1723 division, Spokane WA) I had tried to place my order. The employee over the speaker kept asking me to repeat the order. So I said it a little so she could hear me. She then yelled and and told me to not be so snappy. I then pulled up to window asked to talk to manager. After several minutes the young manager came to window. He told me that I didn't need to yell at his worker. I was totally calm and tried to explain that I was not yelling or trying to be rude. I was just trying to make it so the worker could here my order because the worker kept asking me to repeat the order. ...
There is no reason for me to be disrespected the way I was. Not to mention absolute embarrassment! I did not deserve to be treated the way I was! It was totally uncalled for. I spend a lot of money there and for them to treat me the way they did is wrong!
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - Bacon King 
- Burger King - 2/$6 - Big fish & Whopper
- Burger King - circus atmosphere-utter chaos-unsanitary!!!
- Burger King - drive through
- Burger King - warm coffee, wrong order, employee hung up on me