Burger King / worst customer service ever from manager

1 Hopewell Prince George, VT, United States Review updated:

While in the area visiting my father who has cancer, I visited Burger King just below Fort Lee on 1/5/08 ordering a double whopper with cheese, lettuce and tomatoes only. I do not eat mayonaise. When I arrived at my father's house (only having a short time to visit), I began to eat my sandwich that was loaded with mayonaise. As people make mistakes, I was not surprised. I went back to the Burger King and asked for a replacement along with another complimentary sandwich for the inconvenience of my leaving and having to come back. The person working the drive through said she was the manager and proceeded to try and have a conversation with me about the initial order. She said she confirmed the order. I went on to tell her that if she would simply look at the receipt, she would she that it says lettuce and tomatoe only was written on the receipt. She was very rude and very seemed to be showing off for her other employees by shaking her head and body. I told her she could not possibly be the manager on duty with an attitude such as hers and if so it was a sad day for Burger King. She said rudely, 'well I am and I just got here, I transferred from a Richmond store.' This is a good thing for the Richmond customers. I am a manager myself for a company and I feel sad that these untrained, unskilled people are in charge setting a horrible example for kids and making innocent customers feel humiliated. That girl has no business working in any customer service environment in any capacity.

Jo

Comments

• Ou
      10th of Feb, 2011

sometimes its possible for managers to become jaded and apathetic towards legitimate complaints, as people will often try and scam their way into getting free food through fake complaints. Your arrogant demand of a free burger probably set her off.

But then you had a receipt proving they [censor]ed up, so yeah. Shudda stayed in her drive-thru lane and argued for as long as possible to [censor] up her timers.