320 W Absecon Blvd, Absecon, NJ, 08201, US
Fri:7:30 am - 12:00 am
Sat:7:30 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Burger Kingchicken jr sandwich

So disappointed! I was looking forward to my chicken jr sandwiches with cheese!! But instead I got a grilled piece on one with no cheese and a crispy piece on the other and no cheese. I even paid extra for the cheese! This Burger King has horrible service! My husband waited for 2 chicken jr sandwiches for me for a half hour! And the order was wrong.

Burger Kingpoisoning food

I got food poisoning after eating a Burger King double cheese burger . I stopped at this location around 1pm for a quick bite and bought one double cheese burger. All of the other food that I ate that day and night my wife also had but she didn't get sick, only difference was that she didn't have Burger King that day. I didn't have to go to the hospital but was in bed all day after violently throwing up 4 times the next day. I don't often go to Burger King but I will never eat Burger King again.