415 Bullsboro Dr, Newnan, GA, 30263, US
Fri:5:30 am - 12:00 am
Sat:5:30 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Burger Kingnot accepting coupon

Today I went through BK, I always check the mobile app for deals. Today there was a coupon for a free ice cream sundae for "National Ice cream Sundae Day".
When I read the coupon code, I was informed that this BK does not accept mobile coupons.
I asked for an explanation and was told that they got an email not to take them.
I know that sometimes deals are only available for mobile ordering, and this location does not do mobile ordering . This was not the case for this deal.
The lady taking my order got rude with me when I told her that I do not want to order it if the coupon is not accepted . I don't understand, and probably won't go back because there are many more option around this area when we want dinner.

Brandon Embrey
Brandon.[protected]@gmail.com

not accepting coupon

• SubSquirrel Jul 25, 2019

Dinner? Mmmkkkay. Participating stores only. Not all accept the coupon so try another location if a free ice cream is needed.

Burger Kingpoor product, rude managers and employees

I have been going to burger king on a weekly basis. The food quality is horrible no matter what time we go. We always get cold hashbrowns, cold fries, and old burnt meat. Each time that i go i ask for meat fresh off of the broiler and they never do it. How hard is it to please the customer. I am tired of calling and complaining. Managers at that restaurant they need to learn how to talk to their employees they are rude and disrespectful.

Sincerely a concerned customer.

• Mr
    mrs sassy Jul 20, 2008

Why r u still going there on a weekly basis if it's that bad?