Burger King - Grindstone, Columbia Missouri / 20 minutes to get a to go order prepared correctly!

I went to the BK on Grindstone in Columbia Missouri at 1230 December 13th. I clearly stated I wanted the Triple Whopper Sandwich only, side salad with ranch, Whopper with cheese meal large sized, and a BK big fish sandwich. I clearly stated I wanted it to go. I also clearly stated I wanted the fish in its own bag. When my order came, it was presented to me on a dine in tray. I stated I had ordered it to go. It was then presented to me with two bags. In one bag was the salad alone, in the other bag was my fries, triple whopper and single whopper with a mystery sandwich that was not fish, which was supposed to be in it's own bag. I was told I hadn't ordered fish, so I paid some more money, and waited for my fish, which was then presented to me, then wait while they removed the mystery sandwich and had to get help to open the cash register to give me my money back for the mystery sandwich which I had apparently been charged for. All in all, it took over 20 minutes to get a to go order prepared correctly, and by then the fries and sandwiches were cold.

Comments

Lo
  12th of Aug, 2009

I ordered a Whopper with no onion or tomato, a medium Coke, and a BK Garden salad with grilled chicken, no tomatoes and with Ranch dressing. The girl taking the order was perfectly sweet and competent, and the order was exactly the way I wanted it. The Coke was perfect, the sandwich was piping HOT and Delicious! The salad was amazing! I thought it compared to many sit-down restaurants. The service was extremely fast. It was a PERFECT visit. I had been having "one of those days" and it amazed me how much something so simple as an easy and pleasant fast food venture could pick up my day.

Sa
  24th of Jul, 2011

You probably confused them with your large order! It happens you know.. :/