Burger King - Fountain, CO / overcharge!

I get breakfast biscuits 3-5 days a week at our local 24 hour BK. This morning the manager on duty wasn't the regular one (may have been the store manager). I ordered my usual, and when she gave me my total it was double what I usually pay. I told her this and she responded that the ones I usually get are just sausage biscuits (not the egg & cheese ones I usually get). I told her how often I ordered and that 75 cents was what I was always charged. She walked off, not even saying anything. After a few minutes, she comes back and charges me $3 and change (the correct price). She tells me again about the price and the eggs, but gave them to me anyway.

So, I am traveling down the road to work, and decide to eat one. I open it up, and bite into it, and it is so stale that it is hard as a rock. The vindictive woman must have looked around for stale ones or even worse dug them out of the trash. There is no way that anyone could possibly call this a mistake. Clearly it was done because I challenged her. I don't know if it was psychosomatic, but I had a bit of a stomachache all morning.

Incidentally, my wife has had problems with his same woman before and prices. There was a special in the drive through. The woman over-charged and when my wife called her on it, she argued with her after my wife pointed out sign in the dining room area advertising the same price. The woman gave her the correct price, but screwed up the order, on purpose I imagine. My wife called into the BK main hotline and registered a complaint, but it didn't make any difference since this woman is still working there.

Gl

Comments

• Na
      17th of Oct, 2006

I was grossly overcharged at a Burger King on Matlock Road in Arlington, TX. And then treated rudely just like you were. Is this the new Burger King policy for loyal customers who patronize frequently? I know one thing's for sure: I WILL NOT BE BACK, AND I AM TELLING FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO AVOID THEM. There are PLENTY of other fine places to go. I was treated like royalty at a local competitor recently. I don't have to go to BK, AND I WON'T.

• Ce
      19th of Jul, 2007

I was recently went to a BK in Louisville, Ky. the Dixie Highway Location... when I placed my order like I had done in the past several times before. I get the same thing almost everytime. This time the total was different. I ask why my total amount was so much, the manager said they were charging for small waters now. In the past I usually get my meal and 2 small waters at no charge to go. This time she wanted to charge. 41 cents each. I ask why so much... I would have given a dime or maybe even a quarter... I know they have to pay for the cups sometimes. But I thought this was a little excessive, so I ask why. The manager said it was a new store policy.So I have a question... is this a scam or what... is this store manager trying to make up some loss's? I sure don't think it's fair to charge such an excessive fee. If there trying to loose my business... they've succeeded at this store anyway. I planned on reporting them to the management of BK, but guess what... they have no complaints dept. that I can find on their website and no email address that I can send them a complaint to either.. Is this deliberate on there part. I don't think they give a damn anyway but they should know whats going on at this store anyway. So if anyone has the address for the complaints dept or wants to forward this to them... I'd appreciate it.

21st of Oct, 2008

I am going in circles and no one gives a crap because the king is too powerful. I don't know if I am commenting on myself or someone or someting else. I can't find the right site to complain.
    The blacks that run store #0654 are overcharging costomers for there meals. Don't know if it is just white people they are overcharging or if they are just that stupid or have a beef with white people but I ordered a double chees burger meal medium at $5.59 and was charged $6.37 plus tax for a total of 6.75.
    oct.20.2008 at 17:18. Ticket # 78.
    I will never go back to that rip off store.