Burger King / food with plastic in it

Bossier City, LA, United States

On July 1, 2017, I bought two crosssanwiches at Burger King Store # 9066 on Airline Drive in Bossier City, LA. Both had pieces of hard white plastic in it which scrapped the roof of my gums. I returned it and got a refund. I filed an online complaint and then the district or local manager contacted me at 10:15, July 3 and said he wanted to apologize and offered a $25 gift card. He asked that I go pick it up the next day and he would leave it for me. I went to pick up gift card and of course it wasn't there and no one knew what to do. On July 5, I then called customer care and filed another complaint and they said they would forward the complaint to management but no one has contacted me yet and it's almost two weeks. I filed an online complaint again on Tuesday, July 12 and the same district manager called July 13 and said he would put a gift card in the mail. Never received it still. I offered to share the photos and no one has requested them. I am so disgusted with BK. I need assistance in filing a major complaint and publicizing it with the photos.

Burger KingBurger KingBurger KingBurger King