Burger King - Decatur, Illinois / the food was awful!

On Oct. 13, 2006 I stopped in your store #07370 in Decatur, Illinois. Was very unhappy with my visit. Started with the employee having trouble with taking order and register. With this being at 11:34 you would think you would have an experience employee taking orders. While standing waiting for my order to go, I observed employee in back preparing orders using his had with out any gloves on. He was placing hamburger patties and cheese on bun with his hands. I could not believe this. I was in a hurry so when I had time called back and spoke to manager. She was as uncerned as anyone could be. Not be happy I called and talked to district manager. He advised me that they are to use thongs. I know what I seen no thongs being used. Bare Hands. I food which was the original chicken was unpleasant also. Could hardly eat. See bare hands use to prepare food. Bun was so tough could hardly chew. It was as if it had been over mircowaved. I will never eat at a Burger King again. I will be contacting health Dept. today so see what regulation are in effect.

Joyce

Jo

Comments

• Je
      4th of Dec, 2007

I Agree, everyone should use gloves while preparing foods!!!

• Li
      15th of Aug, 2009

I hope to God you messed up and you means TONGS. Thongs would be pretty damn nasty to be using to prepare food.