Burger King / customer service at 23904 u s hwy n clearwater fl burger king

1 Clearwater, FL, United States

I pulled up to the drive thru at 3:15 on 6/19 in a torrential rain. I had been debating whether to go to Burger King or McDonalds as I had a coupon for both in front of me . I opened car window and mistakenly ordered Quarter Pounders and before I could finish correcting my misspeak the lady on the other end lit into me with a profane tirade. I apologized and said could you please be quiet so I could get my order in as I was getting soaked. She then yelled "You can't tell me to be quiet" and started her tirade all over again, finally offering that I could have pulled up to the window if I was getting wet. I did so and she continued her yelling to my face. Finally she ran down and took my order which took an inordinate amount of time to fill. She had no visible name tag, but she was a tall thin black woman who appeared to be a manager as she instructed the other employees. Needless to say I will no longer shop at this location and the next closest Burger King is some distance from me. I will miss your excellent food but I will not be treated with this lack of respect.

Bi