Burger King / victims of false advertisement!
On April 22,2007 my girlfriend and I went through a drive- through at a Burger King located in Chicago,Illinois on Chicago Ave and Western Ave. I ordered my food and payed for it and pulled off due to the long line of cars behind me. I then noticed that the associate didn't give me a receipt. His name was Mauricio. I immediately went in to notify the shift manager of the situation because Burger king advertise that when you aren't given a receipt you get a five dollar coupon. When I told the cashier of the matter she immediately started to laugh at me. She called Mauricio whom claimed to be the "manager". He told me that because I didn't notify him at the window he wouldn't give me the five dollar coupon. It only took me 30 seconds to walk in. He then admitted he was at fault. He then walks to the register and hands me my receipt and changes his story with a smirk on his face. I asked him for a customer service number and I got a useless survey number. i swear to never again to eat a burger king restaurant again. At my job theres a Burger king located a block down. On any given day at least 30 associates from my job eats there. Thats going to change once I write a memo to all my co-workers and tell them of my experiences. I hope it gets ran out of business. Thank you so much for listening.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - Sausage croissant
- Burger King - inconsiderate employee
- Burger King - upper management
- Burger King - complaint about safety measures for customer
- Burger King - customer service manager derrick