Burger King / deceptive advertising

The commercials for the new loaded steak sandwich are totally disgusting. They are a "turn off" The language and the attitude portrayed do not make the sandwich appetizing. Based on these commercial, I would never purchase one.

Ca

Comments

• Pt
      8th of Jul, 2008

Not only will I not order the new advertised burger, the unacceptable advertising has led to my boyfriend and I boycotting Burger King all together. How horribly scarey to see violence as help to sell food.

• Vi
      18th of Jul, 2008

Burger King was a favorite place for my husband and I to eat. However, now I think he would be as appalled by the rude, crude advertisement as I am. I don't think violent, rude behavior is necessary to sell a worthwhile product.
    I am happy to see that the woman slapping the young man who got a steak burger simply because he was hungry has been removed, however she is still rude in speaking to him. It certainly does not make me want to order one though they look delicious.

• Mr
      24th of Jul, 2008

PPL PLZ, THEY R JUST COMMERCIALS. GIVE IT A BREAK!!!

• Ru
      2nd of Mar, 2009

On 2/27/09 My wife and I drove to the Buger King in Bolivar Tn. store #11384, I looked at the menue and decided to try the double stack cheese burger combo priced at $5.90, the large board to the side of the menue showed the value of the three burgers showing the whopper combo at $4.90 (no cheese) #2 was the double stack with cheese for $5.90 which I ordered as she rang it up she charged me fo cheese, I stated cheese came with the burger, she stated no I pointed the photo and stated it clearley shows it comes with cheese and stated so, she charged me any way, I m not worried about $.20 cents, but if you do that to everone over a period of time and double charging it would mean a lot of unfair profits, and a lot of false advertising.