Burger King / orderered vegetrarina burger at manchester airport, but served with chicker burger

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I was waiting at the Manchester Airport on 13th June 2006 around 18:40 hours for my return flight to Bangkok by Emirates Airlines (via Dubai). I ordered an Vegetarian Burger at Burger King and was given a Burger (by cashier Tegan Walker transaction # 5088). On eating it one time, the burger appeared to be something different, so I thought that may be I am tired that is why am not able to taste it properly. But after eating the second bite, I started feeling that it is something abnormal and not like a vegetarian burger. On enquiry to the cashier, he said he had given me a vegetarian burger only. Then after a lot of my insisting to check it he called somebody from inside and when he saw the burger, he accepted that it was not a vegetarian burger but a chicken burger.

This has created a lot of problems for me. I am an Hindu having never eaten any non-veg in my life. This has broken my religious belief and had created a lot of problems in my family.

Why does Burger King advertise for providing vegetarian burgers when they can not make & serve such things???

Regards

Anish

• Fiona03570's Response, Sep 08, 2017

I will never go back to your store i had ordered 2 meals they were both cold and the fries to. The play area was not the cleanest. I will never go back to your store and i am the type of person who would like to enjoy her food. So i wasted all this money

• Grace Leary's Response, Sep 12, 2017

I have contacted Burger King several times bout Deleting My account but no answer I can't delete the account

• DonBurger1941's Response, Dec 07, 2017

Burger King was the sender

• Terry Jr 1972's Response, Feb 02, 2018

This happened on January 8, 2018 and still haven't heard from anyone still about what is going to be done since already filled out their paperwork plus got estatements.

• Terry Jr 1972's Response, Feb 03, 2018

Here are more pictures since I keep getting the run around and still don't have my car on the road or got my car replaced. Manager at store 4193 is very rude and hateful.

• Traceyv204's Response, Mar 21, 2018

Please help with a gift card i purchase at walmart
    Bunker king says it decline
    Walmart say there is nothing i can do
    Please help

• Traceyv204's Response, Mar 23, 2018

I have submitted a gift card at walmart in manchester nh and after going to bk in manchester they said it was decline.went back to walmart they said there is nothing i can do ..please help

• Ckresch's Response, Apr 15, 2018

Really black lettuce no cheese no love fries still suck after 15 years. Dirt bags... no care [censor] off [censor]

• Antonio Andrews's Response, Jun 02, 2018

5:30 i get there at 5:40. Window lady has attitude i just wanna get food and make it to work on time.

• Evangelist Bobby Tillman's Response, Jun 13, 2018

RE: Burger King #16432 - 7350 Cypress Gardens Blvd, Winter Haven FL 33884 - 595 Alex Chk 2628

It's not the first time at this "Fast Food" Burger King where I've had to wait extended times ... but it was the longest period of time 25 Minutes ... and so did the people waiting before me. I ordered the spicy Crispy chicken and got a plain crispy ...

• Brooke8908's Response, Aug 10, 2018

I need someone to contact me about this

• Big pun's Response, Sep 16, 2018

Got to love the workers there except for tay is he's a [censored] a******is a 40 year old worker he's going to die at Burger King cuz you can't work no where else cuz he's too ignorant I think the Jheri curl in his hair is poisoning his mine they like to send people home with 30 minutes earlier and [censored] your food if they ever bring back slavery [censored] Tay and Reggie or first on the list drinking there 40 ounces and smoking weed in the back s***maybe Reggie and certain people can stick of Valium show up their ass and take a limo ride to rehab

• Ivette Maisonet's Response, Oct 09, 2018

Take a breakfast at store BK#184 San Juan Puerto Rico. We pay glass 12 oz of milk $1.59 and the manager give of bottle of milk. It not correct pay for a glass and they give bottler of milk. We have to change fo a bottle of water. Please consider the claim we are pay for eat. It posebel we to the manager a training about claims service and marketing.

• Rafiahmad's Response, Nov 04, 2018

My name is Rafi Ahmad. Email rafiahmad909@gmail.com, phone 2023222831
    This evening I bought six chicken burger, all of them dried chicken.
    Chicken was very hard. If you eat that Definitely you get sick I spent $12 after that throw away
    Thanks

An

Comments

• Ad
      1st of May, 2007

... I don't think it went against your religious beliefs... I think you're over reacting... a ton. It's not like you ate it on purpose. It was a mistake. I'm a diabetic, and many times have been served regular coke instead of diet. Yeah, it sucks, it's inconvenient, but it's a mistake. If it's that big of a deal to you, you should check the burger before you eat it, look at it, or not trust others to cook for you. It's ultimately your responsibility to check what you are putting into your body. People make mistakes, we're all human. Yes, they should have been more careful, but to say it has caused many problems for you and your family is extremely outrageous... total overreaction.

• Ki
      3rd of Jun, 2007

Amen to what she said.

• Qu
      20th of Oct, 2008
    Best Best Advice +5 Votes

Oh, boo hoo. Here's an idea, try looking at your food before you cram it down your pie hole.

• Gd
      24th of Apr, 2009

that is absolutely pathetic if you dont want to eat meat dont go to BURGER king

• Gd
      24th of Apr, 2009

like i said before this is a pathetic complaint. I LOVE BURGER KING, ill suggest that you dont eat there again and i also suggest that you get a life intead of posting stupid complaints on here.

hope never to here from you
    gareth:)

• De
      10th of Jun, 2009

Do they even serve meat at burger king?

• Ba
    Burger King - Burgerkingflamegrilled
    Dubai
    United Arab Emirates

I ordered burger-king sandwitches from Dubai and i was shocked to see the disgusting meat with a very bad smell. I couldnt eat it and i am complaining now about it

• Ve
    Burger King - Service
    Columbus
    Ohio

I went to two stores this morning one on Refugee and Winchester Pike and the other at 2808 s Hamilton Rd I sat in drive thru for 10mins no one answered I drove to the front didn't see and staff thru the window and either location so I left very unprofessional

• St
    Burger King - Hours of business
    Hempstead
    New York

Hello i am wondering why all locations in my area say they open at 6 am and none of the locations are ever open at 6 am they all dont open until 8:30.. this needs to be fixed on websights.. not fair to us earlybirds who must be to work at 6::30.. please fix thanks

• Me
    Burger King - rest rooms
    Manchester
    California

the rest rooms are completely disgusting and there is never any soap. They're stains on the toilet seat and the urinal has a bag around it...This is the same bathroom that the employees are using, so how are they washing their hands?

• Te
    Burger King - Service/Product
    Longview
    Washington

This is a purchase on 08/01/18. I had 4 separate orders. I had a coupon for one of them and the coupon code had got cut off. They staff would not honor the coupon without the code. It ended up costing $16.00 for a meal that was suppose to $4.99. Also asked for extra pickles on a separate order and got 3. The staff was rude and unaccommodating.

• Ke
    Burger King Monroe WI - Hershey Sundae Pie
    Monroe
    Connecticut

I went to the Burger King in Monroe wi yesterday 7/18/18. I order thru drive thru and went back to work to eat! I got to my Hershey sundae pie and the corners of the box were charred/ burnt! The pie wasn't bad just the box!

• Lo
    burger king, gun barrel city, texas 75156 - CRS, and food
    Mabank
    Texas

After multiple visits these people are rude, confused and the food today tasted like mop bucket soap. I believe it was deliberate, and intentional, these people have no idea the legal power i have and will soon hear from me attorney.

• Re
      6th of Sep, 2018

@Louis Gagniere If you have so much time, and so much, "legal power, " (I can't help but lol), then CLEARLY you ought to know that you cant sue a company because an employee wont kiss your arse.

Get a backbone.

No one in forcing you at gunpoint to eat here.

Please respond with your, "legal power, " credentials. I'd like to know what type of, "power, " you have.

• Ni
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Burger King MCO AIRPORT terminal 80-99 - No food was left. The staff was rude.
    Orlando florida
    BurgerKing.Com

Lack of food and very rude disrespectful behavior from the staff and the manager.

• Ha
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Burger King - not fixing the sandswich the way it's suppose to be made
    Harrisonburg
    Virginia

Burger King 6037 main in Harrisonburg Va I got a BrewHouse KG meal there was no cheese on it .for $9 dollars and some change is what it cost to drive back there in the same day does not work for me i'm almost 70 and i'm very disappointed. I would like to be reinburst I use to love Burger King bust if this is how I'm going to be treated

• Be
    Burger King - Food & Accuracy
    Mooresville
    North Carolina

Store #5563 on 7/27/2018 at 2:26pm
    No cheese on Whopper Jr.
    Onion rings were burned so badly I threw them away
    Just letting you know of my thorough disappointment during my inter state trip.

Burger King - Not open at 7am
    Page
    Arizona

I have tried to go to Burger King in Page Arozona. The hours state 7am to 11pm. They never open before 730 or even 8am most days.

Burger King - Store manager for galt ca
    Galt
    California

The store is so unorganized she is not training her crew members right understaffed she is sending this store into a hole someone get new management in there ASAP

• Ju
    Burger King - Under staffed
    Ardsley
    New York

A simple sandwich order took excessively to long. A line of anxious customers were not happy. Burger King #7148

• La
    Burger King - New mushroom bacon Swiss burger
    Richfield
    Wisconsin

On 6/23/18 I ordered the new mushroom bacon on burger and chicken nuggets. After I got home with my order I realized I did not get the mushrooms as advertised. this was the first time ordering the new burger because I wanted to see how it tasted. I was disappointed.