Burger King / disgusting commercial

"I like square butts!"... "booty is booty"... For a kids meal!??! Have you people ever heard the lyrics to that song? It's completely inappropriate - especially for children. I didn't think that was too hard to figure out. I don’t think that the women dressed provocatively is appropriate either... For a kids meal advertisment. You people are idiots. I wont be bringing my family there anytime soon because burger king is obviously not trying to be a "family restaurant".

Te

Comments

• Va
      6th of Apr, 2009

disgusting food too

• Gr
      6th of Apr, 2009

And we wonder why our society is falling apart. It’s like decency and respect has been sacrificed for the hope of profitability. If we can’t protect the innocence of our children, we may as well hang it up! Thanks for nothing Burger King… my hope is that your franchise tanks with this economy and a business with integrity will take your place.

• Co
      24th of Apr, 2009

The new commercial is so appauling. It gives a sexual overtone and I find it disgusting. After speaking with friends I found everyone else was disgusted. What people in their right mind would allow such a commercial? We used to go to Burger King a few times a month. My children will never step foot in there again. How dare you try to sell food with sex. What kind of client tell do you want? You need to hire different people that are able to sell food in a clean way.

• Ri
      27th of Apr, 2009

I completely agree, I actually just posted a blog about the same commercial if you are talking about the "I like Big Butts" and sponge bob kids meal advertisement...if so I can totally see how you feel...but I had a troll(unpleasant poster) who seem to not care and not too long from me posting it ...wrote a stupid comment so I had to kindly check the person by letting them know that what they posted does not affect the truth that you and me both see is happening with Burger King's digusting commercials...so I gave the corporate office number and website to anyone who would like to contact them at the bottom of what I wrote

Take care and protect your blog, there are burger King workers who are employed to purposely attack message boards like ours...which really says something about their service and integrity

• Fl
      11th of Sep, 2009

are you serious??? not going back to burger king because of a commercial...GET A LIFE