Burger King / missing items
I know, yeah, I know, check the bag before pulling out. But how many times am I in a hurry and forget to or have a long line behind me or just trust in Burger King to do the right thing. Very small problems in a world full of things preoccupying my thoughts. but is it too much to pay for and recieve a whopper of fish that I or my family was hungry for and waiting at home to bite into that delicious handful of a whopper, only to get home and find it not in the bag? Or the missing onion rings or fries or sauces? Please burger king I get really hungry for that fish sandwich so, give it to me, please don't make me drive 10 miles back to the only BK in my area. so, while I know check the bag, I am too often in a hurry. and after all, is that what a fast food place is for, fast food?
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - egg and cheese 
- Burger King - fingers in the fry cups 
- Burger King - e gift card refusal 
- Burger King - food not fresh.
- Burger King - philly cheese king in dyersburg, tn