Buffalo Wild Wingsmanager michael heinz acting very unprofessional

On April 4, 2017 around 6:10 p.m my family and I (party of 5-2 adults and 3 kids) went to to dine at the BWW in Live Oak, TX. Upon being seated we noticed that the music was WAY louder than usual for a Tuesday at 6 p.m. to the point where we couldn't hear eachother speak from across our table. I asked for a manager who I kust add was the lost rudest unprofessional person I have ever dealt with to see if he could turn it down a bit.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Live Oak, TX He said no that it was a sportbar and people paid for that music and it was at the Corporate level all the while yelling at me I even told him "Look you are ecen yelling so I can hear you" he snapped at me and said "This is the way I talk to everybody" and I told him I didn't appreciate his tone and asked for Corporate's phone number and he said you'll get it on your receipt when you are ready to pay and that it was fine with him if I gave his name and snarkly walked away. I later find out that is friends were the ones playing the music and had asked him to turn it up because our server told us multiple people had complained before us. Well adding insult to injury we never got our order of food. We ended up leaving hungry and disappointed at the service we had just recieved and drove to your location on 281 and 1604 in San Antonio. And from the we walked in to leaving the greeters, our server Erica and the manager on duty made sure that we were taken care of well and even apologized for how we were treated at the other location. I hope you all take this incident seriously as that is very bad for business to have MANAGERS conduct themselves like Michael Heinz did.

Mo
Apr 05, 2017

Comments

• Ne
      Oct 07, 2017

Michael Heinz (married man) also has inappropriate relations with his employees.

Oct 07, 2017

@NettyP Wow...he is a real man lmao NOT!!

Apr 12, 2018

@NettyP What type of inappropriate relations? NettyP??