Buffalo Wild Wingsmanager called the police on me

I spent $78 for dinner on 1/10/14 in Ferndale Michigan and accidentally forgot to take my 13 remaining wings home with me.I came back 4 hrs later & they said they threw them in the trash and there is nothing they can do.

I suggested them cooking 13 more wings as a Customer Service Act as I knew every flavor for all 13 wings. The manager said no-I am just out because I left and didn't take them. I said I am not leaving until I get my wings back (15 wings cost $15.95). He called the Ferndale policy who showed up within minutes.

The officer was smirking to him about & seemed very unconcerned. He came over to talk to me & I explained what had happened. He was very cool & recommended that I complain to the corporation (because he would) but that I had to leave. I go to BWW every other few weeks for wings because I like them.

I am going to use every measure to make certain that this gets spread like wildfire including contacting the CEO Sally Smith.I have to say that I am very disconcerted about all of the negative comments for BWW including them doing nothing at all about complaints.

Er
Jan 11, 2014

Comments

• Li
      Jan 11, 2014

I think it's kind of pushing it to expect that your 13 wings were still sitting there after 4 hours. I kind of think that if you forget your doggie bag, you loose.

• Be
      Jan 11, 2014

You left behind your leftovers, it isn't like it was a new order. It was your fault for leaving it. And not coming back until 4 hours later? Too bad. You made the error. Count this as a lesson learned. Always make sure you bring everything with you when you go. They didn't withhold them, you left them - simple as. There is no "lost and found" for doggy bags. Besides, if you had come back and they magically still had your wings, I am willing to bet that if you got sick after eating them, you would hold the restaurant at fault. They aren't taking that chance.

• Co
      Jan 11, 2014

I suggest an appointment with a good psychiatrist. Either you suffer from a mental illness or your intelligence quotient is below par.

• Tr
      Apr 07, 2014

eric, you posted this same complaint on 1.11.14. from a food safety point of view, they could not hold the wings for more than a few minutes.