Buffalo Wild Wings — manager called the police on me
I spent $78 for dinner on 1/10/14 in Ferndale Michigan and accidentally forgot to take my 13 remaining wings home with me.I came back 4 hrs later & they said they threw them in the trash and there is nothing they can do.
I suggested them cooking 13 more wings as a Customer Service Act as I knew every flavor for all 13 wings. The manager said no-I am just out because I left and didn't take them. I said I am not leaving until I get my wings back (15 wings cost $15.95). He called the Ferndale policy who showed up within minutes.
The officer was smirking to him about & seemed very unconcerned. He came over to talk to me & I explained what had happened. He was very cool & recommended that I complain to the corporation (because he would) but that I had to leave. I go to BWW every other few weeks for wings because I like them.
I am going to use every measure to make certain that this gets spread like wildfire including contacting the CEO Sally Smith.I have to say that I am very disconcerted about all of the negative comments for BWW including them doing nothing at all about complaints.
More Buffalo Wild Wings Complaints & Reviews
- Buffalo Wild Wings - employment 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - bww lost a very loyal customer 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - waitress 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - horrible work place 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - unprofessional management 
- Buffalo Wild Wings Grill And Bar - poor customer service 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - bad customer service 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - service complaint
- Buffalo Wild Wings - wings/customer service
- Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. - management