Buffalo Wild Wings / everything.
We went to grab a drink last night and the waitress took our order for drinks first then food. Well our food came out before the bar got our drinks out. Once we received our drinks mine had tasted like it was all juice. Well the waitress (Alivia) did not come back to the table to check on us so I took my drink up to the bar myself and told them how the drink had tasted. The bartender than proceeds to be rude and says "if you don't like it than just leave it there." So I left it and went back to my table to ask for the manager in duty. They send the bar manager who was no help at all. I told her I was not paying for an $8 drink that was nothing but juice and she took it off after being rude about it. I was friends with one of the managers and just wanted to let her know what was going on and she goes and talks bad about me. Her name is Briana Custer. Worst customer service and will be sure to tell everyone about this awful experience.
More Buffalo Wild Wings Complaints & Reviews
- Buffalo Wild Wings - employment 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - bww lost a very loyal customer 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - waitress 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - horrible work place 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - unprofessional management 
- [Resolved] Buffalo Wild Wings - service
- Buffalo Wild Wings - management
- Buffalo Wild Wings - customer services
- Buffalo Wild Wings - customer service 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - I am complaining about asking them to turn the channel