Budget Truck Rental / over-charged and wrongly charged
I rented a van so I could move a mattress, I returned the van 3 hours after picking it up with a full tank of gas. I calculated my expected total at no more than $80 which included a daily rate, insurance, and mileage rate. My bill came to $123 so I believe I was charged a $30 fee unjustly.
Then I got charged a $50 from a Budget office in Denver. I have no idea why this would be charged to me. I called the Santa Rosa office and asked for them to explain the billing. The employee asked if he could call me back and never did. I have since left them a polite message with my situation and no one has responded. I am filing a claim through my card holder.
More Budget Truck Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Budget Car Rental - hidden charges 
- Budget/ car rental - insurance fraud 
- Budget Truck Rental - horrible customer service! 
- Budget Rent A Car - fraudulent charge on credit card 
- Budget Rental Car - hidden charges for rsn and xmr 
- Budget Rent A Car - rental process confirmation #44459493us1
- Budget Rent A Car - fattura e addebito automatico car rental malta airport
- Budget Rent A Car - misrepresentation
- Budget Car Rental - car availability
- Budget Truck Rental - incompetence-confirmed rental. no truck available