Budget Rent-A-Car / overbooking
I made a reservation with my local Budget through Orbits. I called the morning of the pick up and they told me they didn't have ANY cars available. There was no help from the person at that location so I called corporate. They seemed shocked but could offer no help at all. They did try to get me to take a smaller car, farther from my home with an additional 50% higher rate. I told them I would pay no more than what was quoted me. They agreed to the price but could not guarantee that the car would be available for up to 7 hours after my original pick up time.
I went back nearly 2 hours after being told no availability and talking with corperate headquarters to make another reservation through Orbitz and a 3rd reservation through Budget online. Both reservations were accepted and confirmation numbers were issued. So it was NO ACCIDENT that they had no cars. They made no effort to keep what happened to me from happening to others at the same time.
Just a really poor business ethic that makes me really sick to my stomache.
More Budget Rent-A-Car Complaints & Reviews
- Budget Car Rental - hidden charges 
- Budget/ car rental - insurance fraud 
- Budget Truck Rental - horrible customer service! 
- Budget Rent A Car - fraudulent charge on credit card 
- Budget Rental Car - hidden charges for rsn and xmr 
- Budget Rent A Car - fattura e addebito automatico car rental malta airport
- Budget Rent A Car - misrepresentation
- Budget Car Rental - car availability
- Budget Truck Rental - incompetence-confirmed rental. no truck available
- Budget Car Rental - scamming customer