Budget Rent A Car / rental process confirmation #44459493us1

1 Atlanta, GA, United States

Wanted to express and make you aware that we were not happy with the rental process this past weekend with Budget Car Rental. We arrived at the airport after midnight and after a long exhausting day all we wanted was to get the car and go to our hotel room, that did not happen. Upon arrival at the Atlanta Hartsfield Airport we proceed to the rental car area and almost all counters were open, except when we got to the budget counter a sign told us to proceed to the booth outside so we could be attended. Upon going outside into 40 degree weather we noticed a huge line with about 30+ ppl waiting for a rental car. We got to the line almost at 12:30am and was in that line until about 3am. After a few mins in line we tried fastbreak to see if that would speed up the process and a Budget worker told us we still had to make the line. The monitor that was supposed to show the names of those that got fastbreak had the monitor off so no-one could make use of it. I really suggest that Budget gets it together. Don't think it was fair to have us out there freezing while other car rental companies were inside in the airport in a warm environment and moved much quicker, Also many people in the line were leaving to go to other rental agencies and had we not pre-paid we would have done the same. After this experience I really don't have any interest in using your company esp. on that doesn't have 24 hour customer service available for us to call for assistance. Since we were put thru so much trouble we would like a free rental as we don't think we were treated fairly no apologies from your staff or signs of remorse for the wait. If I don't hear back from you guys I will post my experience with Trip Advisor, Google, Facebook and make others aware of our experience with Budget.
Thanks!