Bsnl Broadband / Broadband Service and Billing
SUB: Complaint about BSNL Broadband billing and service rules.
I am BSNL Broadband subscriber from Chandigarh with landline no. [protected]. I wish to draw your attention about the wrong BSNL broadband billing rules .I have subscribe for BSNL broadband on 5th March 2008 with Plan UL-900 and it is activated about 10th march.
Before applying for the broadband service I have confirmed from the customer care of BSNL that there is no other hidden cost except Monthly rent and monthly rent is charged only from the date of activation of broadband. I have also the names of the persons to whom I was confirmed but I will give the names only for the further actions.
But now when I got my bill with bill no.T070420082066437 it charged full 900 which is monthly rent. When I used to go to concerned person and asked they said that even if you apply before one day of our billing cycle which is 1 to 31 you will be charged full 900 for one day, which is absolutely wrong.
As a customer I am against of this rule and why should customer suffer for wrong commitment? You cannot charge full month rent for only one day service from the customer. There are also other ISP’s like reliance, Airtel, Connect which charged customer only for the time they use there service.
Is it is correct to pay the full month rent even if you use the broadband only for one day?
It is requested to think why customer suffers for the wrong commitment from your side. I hope authority people will take necessary steps in favor of us. Please reply me on my e-mail address or contact me. Please reply as soon as possible. We shall be highly obliged for this and hoping for your sincere and kind cooperation.
Mr. Mohan Lal DATE: 27/04/08
1. firstname.lastname@example.org [Sh. Malkiat Singh, DE (OPN)]
2. http://www.moc.gov.in [Ministry of Communications and Information Technology]
3. email@example.com [Punjab Telecom circle Office]
4. www.dot.gov.in (Telecommunication India)
5. https://www.complaintsboard.com [ISP’s complaint Board]
6. www.indiabroadband.net (Broadband India)
More Bsnl Broadband Complaints & Reviews
- Bsnl Broadband Services - Not able to get the Broadband connection! 
- Bsnl / Cellone - SIM card failed to register 
- Bsnl Internet Connection - Browsing speed problem 
- Bsnl Bangalore - Telephone Out-of-Order for more than a month! 
- BSNL - BSNL Noida Complaint Number Required 
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] - harrowing broadband service continues — ph#1352960181
- BSNL - defective not re-placed
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] - landline
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL] - bsnl flower bazaar office in chennai - not processing ecs / auto debit request for monthly bills even after a month
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL] - complaint regarding our landline no.0130-2474754