Brookstone / scam return policy
Scammers. My wife bought me an expensive radio for Father's Day. Went to return it and was told "no" because more than thirty days had elapsed. (Note: Tiny little sign on back counter states this policy, but was hidden by shopping bag when we were making the return). My wife pointed out that she purchased it 32 days before Father's Day to begin with. Brookstone could not care less.
What's the most annoying is the special Father's Day packaging all around the box that say "DAD". If you want to enforce a 30 day return policy, then don't put out goods pre-packaged for Mother's Day and Father's Day more than 30 days in advance. It's deceptive advertising which leads the consumer to believe that the product would be returnable within a reasonable time after the given holiday.
Two store managers and three calls to Customer Service and these scammers just won't budge.
I will never purchase something from Brookstone again. Scammers.
More Brookstone Complaints & Reviews
- Brookstone / Digital Photo Keychain - not compatible with mac! 
- Brookstone - uncooperative customer support 
- Brookstone - dishonorable return policy! 
- Brookstone - massage chair repair 
- Brookstone - crappy return policy 
- Brookstone - employee
- Brookstone - manager customer service
- Brookstone - no concern to consumers whatsoever
- Brookstone - cool it hand held fan
- Brookstone - i'm very disappointed