British Gas / Unacceptable and disgraceful service!
My Grandparents made a "free no-obligation quotation" appointment with British Gas to have a new boiler fitted. The gentleman used hard sell and high pressured tactics to get my elderly grandparents to hand over a check for £300. They were not told of any "7 day cooling off period" and were not told to read any terms and conditions. When my grandparents tried to cancel the installation and get their money back, British Gas kept saying the gentleman was in a meeting or unavailable and by the time they got in contact with him they were told it was too late and that seven days had gone. British gas are a cruel and disgraceful company that prey on the elderly and need to be investigated.
More British Gas Complaints & Reviews
- British Gas Homecare - Annual service! 
- HomeCare 300 - British Gas - House damage and other problems caused by British Gas 
- British Gas - 5 star heating plan 
- British Gas - Hate British Gas and all who work there
- British Gas - Terrible service 
- British Gas Services - telephone waiting time 
- BritishGas - Fraudulent charge
- British Gas - Killed my kitten
- British Gas - Boiler instalation
- British Gas - Threat to cut off