British Airways — standard of meals served and service
BA 2159 & 2158
Premium Economy - Return Granada via Saint Lucia
On my outward journey to Grenada I requested a Veggie meal which I did NOT receive and had to go without any food on my trip. On my Q&A survey to BA I have pointed this out the error and also the standard cleanness of the plane.
On my return journey I did receive a veggie mean, only because the crew had run out of meat dishes and was providing every one that was left with veggie option. I had to use plastics cuticle as they had also run out of cutlery. The meal was of poor quality and was lacking in taste, no favour and was hard. I could not eat it and just had the side salad. Several passengers near me also could not eat this meal.
The morning tea was worse, it consisted of a quassant and a chocolate snack, which I refused, I had expected a hot meal to start the day.
I am hoping BA will take my comments on board and respond with a favourable answer.
More British Airways Complaints & Reviews
- British Airways Courier Company Limited - recd. fraud e-mail 
- British Airways - very poor ba experience 
- British Airways - disgraceful customer service 
- British Airways - ba - still waiting for my delayed baggage! 
- British Airways - contemptuous and unprofessional customers treatment 
- British Airways - racism
- British Airways - general service
- British Airways - seating 
- British Airways - bedbugs 
- British Airways - they over booked the flight which meant my flight was changed to the next day