Brinks Lighting / durability of product
I bought 2 outdoor fluorescent security lights for my home at one time. Neither of them are working now. They quit working about 3 weeks apart. They cost about $50 each, and an electrician put them both up. There is supposed to be a warranty for them. It appears that the either the circuit board or sensor on either or both of them is out. What do I need to do to get help?
More Brinks Lighting Complaints & Reviews
- Brinks Security Lighting System - instructions 
- Brinks Home Security - horrible company! 
- Brinks Dusk-Dawn Light Model 7252 - faulty electrical and photocell 
- Brinks - Broadview Security - fees and cancellation 
- Brinks (Now Broadview) Home Security - poor service and would not release from contract 
- Brink's Global Services - alarm system
- Brinks Home Security - long term contacts
- Brinks - security light model 7257
- Brink's Global Services - led flood light stopped working after only 4 months. replaced with other bulb and it works fine. I need a replacement bulb, but can not find any.
- Brink's Global Services - brinks dust to dawn 7105w