Bright Now Dental / scam

bright now dental
Federal Way
I asked for a specific dental treatment and was given something different. My insurance covered 90% of the bill I had already paid my 10% and they drug me thru the mud for 2 weeks trying to get my tooth fixed. I was told that I would not have to pay anymore money and when I finally got my tooth fixed they then proceeded to tell me that I owed them more money, and that if I did not pay them by the end of the business day they were going to send me to collections. To top it all off the actual dentist burned my cheeks and gums all up. Please for the sake of you and your loved ones do not use this dentist office. I would rather let my teeth fall out then get scammed again

A  31st of Aug, 2009 by
I agree Bright Now Dental in Pinellas Park Fl is a big scam operation. They claim to take your insurance but make up their own prices as they go. Worst bunch of crooks I'v ever delt with.
N  27th of Sep, 2010 by
WOW I too have been dealing wth the Bright Now dental in Pinellas Park. A year ago I was told I needed a root canal and a crown on a tooth that did not hurt, just a filling came out. I held off becaue I really did not believe I need that work. Now I am told it can be filled. A year later.
I have no choice but to go back there. Our insureance is running out but I really am not hppay with needing to go there.
A  12th of Apr, 2011 by
Brightnow Dental is an awful group. I went to them over and over again to have crowns put on several teeth.
Two years later I still have temporary crowns and a chronic abscess. They have caused me nothing but anguish.
Avoid this group...