Bright Now Dentalterrible Dental service

I have been seeking Dental treatment for several years at this the location. I had temporary crowns put on
in 2009. I still have on temporary crowns. I went back four times. and sat in the chair for up to four hours at a
time. The Dentist was unable to seat the crowns. Was told over and over the crowns needed to be redone.
This group has placed my health and well being in harms way. The problem has never been rectified.
I have been denied urgent care. Totally non professional group. Be aware...