[Resolved] Bravofly / Bravonext SA / request for the copy of electronic ticket / itinerary

Calamba City, PH

Hi, I have a request for the copy of electronic ticket to send to my e-mail at mill.[protected]@gmail.com but not assist by customer support which I tried so many times to follow up the copy of eticket but no action. Hope you can send the copy as soon as possible. Please refer to booking ID [protected] with PNR code JLCDQZ
Please send to my e-maill as on as possible.

Thank you.

• Resolution statement

• BravoFly / Bravonext SA Customer Care's Response, Nov 24, 2017

Dear Millanie,

thank you for your valuable review here on Complaints Board. I'm sorry to hear that you have had a cause to complain about our services.

As far as we can see from our internal system your booking has been confirmed and a confirmation email has been sent to you by our Customer Care Team today, as a follow-up to your call. Please let me know if this is not the case.

Kind regards,